"who wears the pants in the relationship?"
no one. this is a strictly maid outfit only relationship.
"My fault, my failure, is not in the passions I have, but in my lack of control of them. "
“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.” Oscar Wilde
I hate the “pretty girls don’t light their own cigarettes” line.
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
Dani and Billy from Hocus Pocus. I love how Billy kept her safe within the salt circle :3
Somebody tell me I’m pretty, somebody tell me I’m worth something :( someone please just say something nice…